Powered by Blogger.

MAC hue lipstick review & swatch

Hue is my first MAC lipstick. I bought it March and I've been wearing it a lot. MAC describes it as a soft pale pink (Glaze). I think that's pretty accurate although it's a nude pink. The lipstick is really creamy and applies really well. 


I love the smell of MAC lipsticks. I'm not entirely sure what the scent actually is, it possibly has a hint of vanilla. I have fair skin and I find that it works well with my skin tone. I usually put a lip gloss over it. In my opinion, this color is a must have in any make up collection.

Sincerely, JoJo

P.S. follow me on bloglovin'

3 comments

  1. I love the smell of mac lipsticks too! i can sniff it all day haha :)
    unfortunately hue didn't work for me but it looks great on other people!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really pale so lighter colors seem to work well on my lips. I'm sure there's a nude colored lipstick out there that will work for you. :)

      Delete
  2. Haha I love the smell of their lipsticks too!They smell so pretty! I'm liking that shade, it's subtle but lovely
    xxxx
    http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete