Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie Fiji

This is one of my go to nail polishes. When I want to paint my nails but don't know what color to wear this is one of the colors that I'll pick. One thing you need to know about me is that I love, love, love Essie nail polish. Most of the nail polish that I own is Essie. 



 I call fiji my classy pink. Essie calls it 'an opaque creamy pale pink.' That basically explains this color. It's the perfect girly pink because it's not too pink or bright so it's a perfect color to wear to work or school, or when you want to look perfessional.You need at least 3 coats of it for the perfect manicure.

*The color looks more pink in person.


Sincerely, JoJo


P.S. follow me on bloglovin'

1 comment

  1. It's really pretty! I think I will buy this next time I'm at the store...thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete