Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie it's genius

This is the first Essie nail polish I ever bought. This colour started my Essie obsession. It's a beautiful colour and it's wonderful for fall. Essie describes it as 'a violet quartz shimmer with beige undertones' which sounds kind of weird. I'd say it's a shiny jewel toned purple with gold shimmer in it. If you look at the colour closely you will see the gold shimmer making the color look like a glittery purple. I think this colour is so unique because there aren't many colours like this.

photo from essie.com

You really need to see it in person to see the prettiness of the purple and the gold shimmer/glitter. I'm in love with this colour but it's a lot of work to apply. To get a beautiful colour you need at least 3 coats. If I love a colour I will put up with the hassle of applying 3 coats. It takes a lot of effort but in the end you will get a beautiful outcome.

2 comments