Powered by Blogger.

Is is Worth the Hype? Nivea Lip Butters

The Nivea lip butters have been highly hyped up. I know they were a huge hit in the UK. They launched in Canada and the US probably 2 months ago. 


I was a little skeptical to try it because I don't like the regular Nivea lip balms. My lips are very dry and most lips balms are not moisturizing enough for me. Since the lip butters had so much hype I decided to give this a try. (I also found it on sale.) 



I got the vanilla & macadamia lip butter. The scent is very sweet. When applying the lip butter it feels like you're putting butter on your lips. It goes on clear and makes your lips look glossy. I honestly love this product. It claims that it leaves your lips feeling soft and moisturized. I've been using it everyday for the past month. I was surprised because this is very moisturizing. I apply it before bed and in the morning when I wake up my lips still feel soft. 


This has become my new favorite lip balm. None of my other lip balms I own are as moisturizing as this. I would recommend this to anyone.
Is it worth the hype? Yes. 

Sincerely, JoJo.

No comments