Powered by Blogger.

Josie Maran Coconut Water Cheek Gelée in Poppy Paradise Review



I love Josie Maran Argan oil but I've never tried any of the brand's makeup. When I saw the cheek gelées I was intrigued. 


This is a coconut water infused blush. It also contains argan oil. It claims to provide the natural look of a cream blush and the long- lasting hydrating color of a gel stain. It also claims to provide 14 hours of hydration and color. It contains not sulfates, parabens and phthalates. Since I have dry skin this sounded like a good product for me to try. 


Poppy Paradise is described as a warm toned hot pink. It looks red but it gives a pretty natural flush to your cheeks. A little goes a long way with this stuff. You really need to blend it out. I prefer applying it with my fingers. I think it applies more precisely and blends easier that way for me. I've tried applying it with a stippling brush but too much product ended up on my cheeks. 


Does it last 14 hours? I would say it lasts a good 6-7 hours before it starts fading. I apply it in the morning and when I get home you can still see that it left a natural looking stain. At the end of the day it's still there but it looks a little patchy. 

This is nice for those days when you're not wearing much make up but you want to look polished.This will brighten your cheeks and make your look awake. I actually really like this but I'm a powder blush girl at heart. 

Sincerely, JoJo ♥  

No comments