Powered by Blogger.

Is It Worth The Hype? NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Everyone in the beauty community has been raving about this concealer since it came out. Sephora describes it as "a creamy concealer with hydrating, multiaction skincare benefits and light diffusing technology to create a softer, smoother complexion." At first I held off trying it because of the price but I eventually decided to try it because NARS never fails me. 


I got the shade Vanilla and it blends well with my skin tone but also brightens my eye area. I actually love this concealer. I've found that it provides full coverage, doesn't make my skin feel dry, stays in place all day, doesn't settle into fine lines, and doesn't break me out. Once it's applied you don't feel it. I can use it as an under-eye concealer and to cover up blemishes. I've worn it every day that I've worn makeup since I got it. It's the best high end concealer that I've ever tried. 

I would highly recommend it. There is a large color selection so you will find one that matches you. 

Sincerely, JoJo ♥

1 comment

  1. This sounds amazing! I've been wanting to try it for ages, you definitely convinced me to get it! :)

    ReplyDelete