Powered by Blogger.

February Favorites 2014


This month, my La Roche-Posay moisturizer ran out and I decided to try the Avene Skin Recovery Cream because it was on sale and I've heard that it's really good. I like it because it moisturizes and soothes my skin. It even moisturizes my dry patches so I don't need to use multiple face creams. For mascara, I've been loving Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof mascara. It lenghtens and adds volume to my lashes without clumping. It's truly waterproof. It doesn't budge at all, even when it's snowing and cold and my eyes get watery. It stays on so well that it's really hard to take off. For nails, I've been using the ELF Nourishing Cuticle Pen. It takes away the dryness around my nails. It works and it's only $1. I've rediscovered my love of Essie nail polish by reaching for one of my favorite shades, Sand Tropez. It's a beautiful nude, the formula is good and it doesn't chip fast. I've been obsessed with the Elf Studio Angled Blush Brush because it blends out my blush perfectly and it feels really soft.


Last but not least my favorite lip product this month has been the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Intense Colour Balm in the shade Keep Mauving. It looks glossy when your first apply it and as the day goes on it wears off into a stain. Keep Mauving is a brownish pink. It's a good MLBB colour. It looks beautiful on the lips. It enhances your natural lip colour and makes any look complete. I'd say it's a cross between MAC Plumful and MAC Syrup. If Plumful and Syrup had a baby it would be this.

Music:
This month I've been listening to Anthem Lights' new album You Have My Heart non stop.
You Have My Heart - Anthem Lights
The Unknown - Anthem Lights
Turn Around - Anthem Lights
That What I'm Looking For - Anthem Lights
Light For You - Anthem Lights
Closer Than The Angels - Anthem Lights
Compass - Lady Antebellum
Player 2 - Meghan & Lucas
I Surrender - Hillsong

Books:
Head in the Clouds by Karen Witemeyer
The Dream Dress by Janice Thompson

Youtube:

Recipes:

Random:
The Blimey Cow Podcast (you can find it on iTunes)

Sincerely, JoJo. 

No comments