Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Enamel in Vintage Rose


I've had my eye on this Revlon nail polish for about a year now. I first heard about it from essiebutton. Her recommendations are always amazing, so I decided to finally try it. Vintage Rose is a colour that I would describe as a dusty rose. It's a classic shade that works well for anything. When you want your nails to have a little bit of colour but you still want them to be neutral this is the shade to go for.

The formula of this is great. 2 thin coats will give you maximum opacity. You might even be able to get away with one thick coat if you're pressed for time. This polish impressed me because I wore it for 3 days and only noticed that one nail had chipped. I wore it in conjunction with the Gel-Smooth Base Coat and the Gel-Shine Top Coat of the same line. I like that it gave my nails a glossy finish and didn't really chip. It claims to wear for 11 days with no chipping. I don't know about that but it is mostly right about no chipping. I've tried Bold Sangria from this line and wasn't really impressed by it but I didn't use the base coat and top coat from this range. I think I will try it again with the base coat and top coat.

This shade is very similar to Essie's In Stitches. I was debating between this polish and the essie one, but I chose this one because it was cheaper. I found Revlon Vintage Rose for $4.49 at Target. I believe that's regular price. They vary in price depending on where you go. I've seen it at Shopper's for $8.59-$9.99. I'd recommend getting it at Target if you can.

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments