Powered by Blogger.

March Favorites!


March has been a skincare month for me. I changed a lot of products in my skincare routine because my skin just went crazy.
For face cleanser, I've been loving the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser. It's just a simple cleanser that is unscented. It's very gentle on the skin. After I use it my skin always feels soft and I don't get dry patches.
For taking off my makeup, I've recently started using the Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm. It took quite a while to track down this product because it was sold out everywhere. I ended up ordering it from the Clinique Counter in Hudson's Bay and they shipped it to my house. It's unscented, doesn't irritate my eyes or my skin and takes off all my makeup including waterproof mascara and eyeliner, and red lipstick.
For my blemishes, I've been using the Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel. It's just a clear gel that contains salicylic acid, clears acne and helps prevent future breakouts. It's small but powerful. You just need a tiny bit and it gets rid of acne in a matter of days. It absorbs quickly but it can feel a little drying when you first apply it.
For soothing and clearing my eczema, I've been using the Lush Dream Cream. The scent is not the most pleasant but it works really well. I have eczema on my hands and it's really annoying. It takes a long time to absorb but it feels very soothing and calms my skin. This works amazing on any irritated skin because it takes the itchiness away and feels calming.
Instead of foundation I've been using the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. It does a great job at evening out my skintone. It doesn't even feel like there's anything on my face when I wear it.
For lip balm my favorite has been the NUX RĂªve de Miel lip balm. It's extremely hydrating and dries to a matte finish. 
Since Winter has been sticking around and overlapping into Spring I've been wearing pastel/bright nail polish to cheer myself up. I've been loving Essie's Mint Candy Apple, a blue-green mint color, and Rimmel Sweet Lavender, a lavender with pink undertones. These colors just make me happy and remind me of Spring. 



Music

Lord, I Need You - Matt Maher (I cry every single time that I listen to it.)
The Only Name (Yours Will Be) - Big Daddy Weave 
Oceans Acoustic - Hillsong UNITED 
Diana (One Direction Cover) - The George Twins 



Books

Huckleberry Hill by Jennifer Beckstrand 
Love and Misadventures by Lang Leav 



TV

Once Upon a Time 



Movies

Veronica Mars (Team Logan FTW) 



Recipes 

Donna Hay's Easy Vegetable Soup (The recipe calls for parsnips but I replaced it with potato.) 



Youtube


Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments