Powered by Blogger.

June Favorites!


June is almost over. This month went by surprisingly fast. I spent a lot of time watching the World Cup. Now that gli Azzurri have been eliminated I'm not as passionate about the sport right now because my favorite team is out. That last game was horrible and I'm still not over it. I could rant about this all day but it would be irrelevant. Anyways, I don't have many favorite beauty products this month. I have one rediscovered favorite and two new ones to share.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
This is one of my favorite foundations. This month I picked up a new one because I was out if this for awhile and I was reminded of how much I love this foundation. I love that the bottle comes with a pump. I don't hate that it's glass but it can be a downside if you're accident prone. The formula is really good. I would say it's medium to full coverage. I find it easy to apply and blend out. It just makes my skin look better. It seems to last all day on me. Overall it's a good foundation.

Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush in Coral
This blush is basically your bronzer, blush and highlighter in one. It just gives you cheekbones and a nice glow and warmth to your face. I just swirl all the colors together and apply it with an angled blush brush. Sometimes I go back in and put some of the lightest shade in there on my finger and use it to add a little more highlight. At first I thought this shade would be too orange on me but it actually ended up looking really pretty. I wouldn't call it coral. I would say that it's more of a terracotta color. It lasts all day. It has becomes my favorite drugstore blush. I would love to try more shades from this range.

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Nudist
I was so excited when I saw this at my local Shoppers. I bought it even though it was $16 (I got 10x the points so that was good). I've heard youtubers rave about this particular shade for a long time and now I understand why. It's a warm toned nude and it ends up looking like my lips but better. It applies easily and looks very glossy but it's moisturizing and it doesn't feel very sticky. It's like a glossy lip balm. You don't even need to look in a mirror when you apply it. I would recommend this to anyone.

Random Favorites 

TV Shows:
Chasing Life

Movies:
The Fault in Our Stars
Blended

Music:
More of You - Colton Dixon
Everything Will Change (Gavin DeGraw cover) - Anthem Lights
All That I Am - Rend Collection

Youtube:

Recipes:

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments