Powered by Blogger.

The Feel Good Tag


I saw this tag around and thought it was a good one because it's a good reminder to be positive and think of all the good things that life has to offer.

Name one thing you like about yourself.
I like that I have a positive nature and I can find something to be happy about every day. Even if I'm having a bad day I'm able to think of something good that happened. I'm a strong believer that there is something good in every day.

Name two things happening within the next year that you are looking forward to.
In 25 days I'm going to Florida for two weeks. The last time I was there on vacation was back in 2010. I really missed it. I'm so excited to be going back. I can't wait to walk on the beach and swim every day. It's so peaceful and relaxing.
In November my cousin in New Jersey is getting married. I get to go to back to New York City and New Jersey the week before my birthday. I'll get to see a lot of my family that I haven't seen in a while.

Name three things in your life that you are thankful for.
My family & friends, my health, and being born into a Christian family.

Name four things that never fail to make you smile. 
Listening to music like Anthem Lights and Rend Collective, taking pictures, baking, and waking up on sunny day.

Name five things you want to do in your lifetime.
First of all, I want to complete my Bachelor of Education and become a teacher.
Second, I want to be the kind of teacher that inspires her students to learn and strive for greatness. I want my future students to know that they are capable of anything that they set their minds to. It doesn't matter if my students don't remember me as long as they remember the values that I taught them.
Third, I want to see the world. I'd love to visit England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Spain, Italy, Greece, Australia, Vancouver, Seattle, San Francisco, North & South Carolina, Atlanta and Savannah Georgia.
Fourth, I'd love to publish a Children's book. Last semester I had a course where we wrote our own Children's books and I loved the entire process of making a simple idea come to life.
Finally, I'd like to have a house with a walk in closet/make up area and a big kitchen.

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥


2 comments

  1. Ergh, I wish my house looked like an IKEA showroom--that would be amaze.
    AH, exciting travel plans, eh? I'd love to go to Florida and NYC! I'm actually going away to the UK in a little over a month, so I'm quite excited for that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dream of travelling. Have fun in the UK, sounds amazing! :)

      Delete