Powered by Blogger.

2015 Beauty Goals


I like setting Beauty goals because they give me chance to think about different things that I want to add or change in my daily makeup and skincare routine. This is a great way for me to keep track of what I want to achieve throughout the year. I did this last year and I really enjoyed it. So... I decided to set some new beauty goals for myself this year.

1. Lipstick Lover
I would like to venture out of my lipstick comfort zone aka MAC Syrup (which is great for every day and professional settings) and explore other shades. I would also like to try a bold lip (I'm looking at you Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Matte in 107). I've been afraid of bold lips in the past but I think it would be fun to make my lips the star of a makeup look as opposed to my eyes as I usually do.

2. Under Eye Affection 
I'm determined to find a hydrating eye cream that will help my dry and dehydrated under eye area. Since I'm 22 I think it's time to start taking care of my under eyes because preventing fine lines is always a good idea.

3. Face Mask Time
I want to find a face mask that is safe for my sensitive skin. A lot of face masks that I've tried in the past make my skin feel tight or are too harsh for me and then break me out.

4. Nail Treatments 
I have an obsession with nail polish but I need to find a good base coat and top coat that will make my nail polish last longer (my favorite ones from Revlon seem to have disappeared from my local drugstores which makes me think they're discontinued.)

If you're reading this and have any product recommendations please let me know.

Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

1 comment

  1. HAHAHAH BOLD LIPS. I need to make that a goal for me too, to be honest. I don't apply 107 in full opacity to my lips--I usually dab it on, and smear it out so that it's more of a stain. It becomes more of a radiant plum-ish shade like that, and I'm pretty pleased because it means I don't have to worry about lipstick transfer.

    How about hydrating masks? I love a good hydrating mask!

    ReplyDelete