Powered by Blogger.

Natural Makeup Days


Over the past few weeks my daily makeup has taken a more natural appearance. I've been going for the no-makeup-makeup look. I've been going for a flawless/natural base with a nudey pink cheek and lip. I love it.


I start off with the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer to give my face a smooth canvas for my foundation and to make sure my makeup lasts all day on those long days. For foundation I go for the Bourjois Healthy Balance Foundation in the shade 51 Vanille Clair. It can easily be applied with fingers or a brush and does a great job at evening out my skin tone. It feels like a tinted moisturizer with more coverage. For concealer I've been using the Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light under my eyes and around my nose. It's really light weight and since the shade is yellow toned it gets rid of any redness. To set my foundation and concealer I've been reaching for my beloved Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder in the shade 52 Vanille. It has a slight yellow tone so it brightens up my under eye area. It also leaves my skin looking glowy while being mattefying at the same time. For blush I've been loving the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed to give my cheeks some color while still being neutral. I like this blush because I can skip bronzer and my cheekbones still get some definition. For lipstick I've been choosing MAC Brave instead of Syrup. I'm obsessed with it. It's like my lips but more nude. The color is beautiful and since it has a Satin finish it lasts a long time. I would say that the lipstick lasts a good 6 hours on my lips. For mascara I've been reaching for the waterproof version of the CoverGirl Clump Crusher (not pictured) to enhance my lashes. For my brows I just brush through them with a spooly brush.   


Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments