Powered by Blogger.

Link Love #1


I've read many blog posts about things that people are loving online, so I decided to give it a try.

Shopping/Wearing 
I’m currently obsessed with this scarf from Zara. I got the Maroon one. It’s so comfy and warm. I love the colour and the zig-zag pattern. I’ve already started wearing it now but it’s going to be perfect in winter to add some colour to my black winter coat.

I’m also loving these J.Crew snap-front Pixie pants. I've always wanted a pair of Pixie pants because they've been raved about for years but I never liked the fact that they zip up at the back. Since these ones tie at the front I decided to take a change and order them. I took a big risk by ordering them online (since there is no J.Crew here) but I was familiar with their sizing from going to their store in Florida. They fit perfectly. I definitely understand why these have such a cult following. They’re the best of both worlds: they look like pants with the comfort of leggings. I almost don’t even want to take them off. 

This sweater from Reitmans is currently my favourite sweater and I want to buy it in the red shade as well. It’s so comfortable but it makes your outfit look polished at the same time. I’m loving everything at Reitmans right now. I’ve always liked their clothes but this season it seems like they really stepped up their game in the fashion world. 

The Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey mask is probably my favourite thing that I’ve put on my face in the past week. I first used it when I was taking a study break. It just took away all my stress and made me feel calm. It smells amazing and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. The hype around this product is extremely accurate. It may be pricy but it’s worth it. 

Colourpop have recently launched their Creme Gel Liners and Colours and I may have ordered way more then I actually need. My makeup collection is always lacking in the eyeliner category because I don’t wear it often. The shade selection sucked me in and they look just as pigmented as high end brand eyeliners. When I was in high school I wore eyeliner every single day whether it was black, purple or teal. Granted, I wore too much of it, but once I got to college I just stopped wearing it (maybe it’s because of the all-nighters). Hopefully this purchase will force me to rediscover my love of eyeliner. 

Watching
I’ve been watching Asian Dramas on Viki and Drama Fever. My current favourite K-dramas are Sassy GoGo/Cheer Up! (the male and female lead is my new OTP) and She Was Pretty. My favourite Taiwanese Drama at the moment is Love Cuisine and I’ve also started watching Taste of Love. I feel like too many dramas are centred around food. I’m not complaining because Asian cuisine is delicious; but, watching dramas tends to make me hungry. Additionally, the problem with watching dramas that are currently airing is the agony of waiting for new episodes/english subs. 

I also enjoyed watching Sense of Self: Estée Lalonde where Ingrid went to Estée’s house and we got to see things that she loves based on the five senses. I’ve been watching both Ingrid and Estée for a long time. Seeing them in a video together just feels like two of my friends are talking to me. Estée loves awesome things (maple syrup, yaaassss). 

Reading 
9 Must-Have Maybelline Products Launching in 2016. Beautezine has me excited for Maybelline’s upcoming launches. 

Wishlist 
Charlotte Tillbury Matte Revolution lipsticks in Very Victoria and Love Liberty 
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned (I blame Anna)
Chanel Illusion D'ombre in Mirage (Blame Anna again).
This scarf from Topshop that Lily Pebbles wears all the time.
This sweater from J.Crew, which is sadly sold out in my size. 
These Christmas Countdown planner stickers from LimeandMortar.

Have a great week! 
Sincerely, JoJo.♥

11 comments