Powered by Blogger.

2015 Lifestyle Favorites


Top 5 Books I've Read:
  1. A Little Something Different by Sandy Hill
  2. A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet by Sophie Hudson
  3. Home is Where My People Are by Sophia Hudson
  4. Yes Please by Amy Poehler
  5. A Love Like Ours by Becky Wade

Top 11 K-Dramas I've Watched + 1 Taiwanese & 1 Thai:
  1. Sassy Go Go/Cheer Up!
  2. Mrs. Cop
  3. Sensory Couple/The Girl Who Sees Smells
  4. Reply 1988
  5. Splash Splash Love
  6. Falling for Innocence 
  7. Oh My Venus 
  8. Oh My Ghost
  9. She Was Pretty
  10. Late Night Restaurant
  11. Healer 
  12. Love Cuisine (Taiwanese)
  13. Kiss Me (Thai)

Top 5 TV Shows I've Watched:
  1. Parks and Recreation
  2. The Office
  3. Brooklyn Nine Nine
  4. Girl Meets World
  5. Call the Midwife

Top 3 Reality Shows:
  1. Running Man
  2. We Got Married
  3. My Kitchen Rules (Australia and New Zealand)

Top 5 Movies I've Watched:
  1. Big Hero 6
  2. The DUFF
  3. Cinderella
  4. Pitch Perfect 2
  5. Inside Out

Top 5 Songs I've Listened to:
  1. TornerĂ  L'Amore - Il Volo
  2. Per te ci sarĂ² - Il Volo
  3. One Thing - Hillsong Worship
  4. You Carry Me - Moriah Peters
  5. Rise As One - TVXQ!

Top 5 Apps: 
  1. Dropbox
  2. Instagram
  3. Snapchat
  4. Pinterest
  5. Spotify
Sincerely, JoJo. ♥

No comments