Powered by Blogger.

NOTD: Essie Angora Cardi


I've seen this nail polish shade every time I passed an Essie display. For years I thought this shade was interesting. I always picked it up and looked at it, but I never bought it. Until... this past fall when I saw that it was on Amelia's nails a lot. Every time I liked the colour on her nails I would check the description box and she would be wearing this shade. That convinced me to buy it. It's become a favorite of mine. Essie describes Angora Cardi as, "a creamy, dusty rose." I would call it a muted berry. It's unique in the fact that it's neutral but it has that berry tone that makes it noticeable. It's not as bold as the plum and berry shades that everyone loves to wear. If you're afraid of the bolder berry shades this would be a good gateway shade into the world of berry polishes; or if you're tired of wearing the typical berry shades this one is a nice change. The formula is great and it's opaque in two coats. It lasts 4 days with minimal chipping. Give it a go. You won't be disappointed. 

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments