Powered by Blogger.

My Summer Bucket List

paysanne gelato is one of the best gelato places in montreal

This summer I'm having a staycation. I've decided to explore my hometown. I'm lucky to live in a major city because there's always something going on. This summer I want to visit places I've never seen before and revisit my favorite spots in the city. I've compiled a list of some things I want to do in Montreal this summer.



  1. Visit the botanical gardens
  2. Go to the Biodôme
  3. Explore neighbourhood parks.
  4. Hike up Mount Royal to see the city skyline. 
  5. Walk down the cobblestone streets and spend the day in Old Montreal
  6. Visit the Musée des Beaux-Arts.
  7. Discover new restaurants.
  8. Eat lots of gelato. 
  9. Go to Atwater Market
  10. Get bagels at Fairmount Bagel and ice cream at Kem CoBa
  11. See the fireworks. 
  12. Take a walk in Little Italy
  13. Get Dim sum in Chinatown.
  14. Explore Chinatown West
  15. Take the train to Ottawa. 

What's on your to-do list this summer? 

Sincerely, JoJo.♥

No comments